Sunday, February 13, 2005

401 Robert Hunt Dr.-the review

I mentioned yesterday that I would review both 103 Quail Roost and 401 Robert Hunt Dr, but to save space I will talk about Robert Hunt Dr. today and Quail Roost tomorrow.

401 Robert Hunt Dr definitely lived up to its description. All four bedrooms are spacious, especially the master suite which has tray ceilings, a HUGE walk-in closet, and master bath w/garden tub and seperate shower. The new paint and carpet helps the house show very elegantly. My only complaint are the kitchen appliances. They are a bit outdated-they probably work, but new appliances would finish the elegant look. This is must-see if $272,500 is in your price range!

FYI- 215 Robert Hunt Dr. came on the market today as well. (No showings until Tuesday). $289,900 for 2356 sq/ft, 4Bed-2.5Baths. The notes on this listing say the seller prefers a 6/05 closing or rent back (ie where the seller rents back the home from the seller for a specified amount of time. Again, I will report back once I am able to get inside.