Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spring is in the Air...

And the real estate market is booming in Carrboro and Chapel Hill. Actually, it never really slowed down.

If this is your first time reading the Carrboro Real Estate Blog- I welcome you. If you are a returning reader- I thank you for your patience. Enough of you have emailed me- wanting an update- I had to find the time to give it to you.

So here's some basic breakdowns:

Since January 1, 2006 153 detached homes have sold-ranging in price from $145,000 to 1.5 million.

Since January 1, 2006 125 condos or townhomes have sold-ranging in price from $39,000 to 1 million dollars.

That is a lot of property... I would give an average square feet and/or an average price per square foot, but I honestly don't believe that tells you very much. What is most important is a price per sq/ft in a certain price range.

Over the next month (or so) I will be updating the blog so that people will start to become more informed before you begin you home search or home selling process.


---Shameless Plug---
I am putting the final touches on my NEW website: www.CarrboroRealtor.com. Please check it out (and email me any spellling errors or suggestions)!